Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A worthy cause

Alright already, I hear you!


You can stop screaming at me demanding pictures of the 3 cutest kids on the planet!



Here they are...


Photobucket

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Oh the things I do to bring you joy. I know, I'm a saint. You can thank me later. Or I am accepting all things covered in sugar, since it is Sugar Awareness Month. At least in my house it is. And I am doing my part to be very aware of it. And all the goodness it entails. So I might expand the awareness to next month as well. In fact, I do believe a year is the very least we can do for such an important cause. A year it is. The phone lines are now open for your contributions. It's for the children.
Photobucket

And here are some sweet,warm fuzzy images to help soften up your hearts and wallets to this worthy cause.

Emptying her piggy bank for this honorable charity.
Photobucket

Hoping the Fairy Godmother fills up her purse!
Photobucket

Hypnotizing coins out of even the smallest and wettest of pockets.
Photobucket

Rebelling against all things sugar-free...apples and perogies...forget it.
Photobucket

And if all this can't convince you, I leave with you images to burn into your subconscious of the beautiful lives you will be helping. How can you turn away from these? Have you no soul?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Give now. If I have to eat another blueberry, I may just shrivel up and die. Oh, I mean the children, right, it's all for the children.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mama4Real said...

Brie (Bree?) I'm brain-farting.
Looks like she's got some black in her. She's got sass, and... I dunno. Everytime I see a pic of her I think "she's got a little chocolate in her. Must come from Auntie Julie!"

{Kimber} said...

Ur a mad woman! That 1st pic had me cracking up!!
Sugar awareness--yes I'm in!