Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A-chooooo

I've heard that it's been going around. And I had suspicions that it might have snuck in an open window yesterday. A dreamless night and a full inbox later, I'm sure of it. I have caught Randomitis. (Ran-dum-eye-tiss) Generally, it only lasts from 1-3 days, with it's severe symptoms being talking/blogging/photographing non stop about completely random things that seem to have no connection to the common onlooker. It also brings with it intense cravings that can only be diffused by an incomprehensible consumption of chocolate....and marshmallows...and..er...gummy worms, graham wafers and Fugee-o's. (The Randomitis made me do it!)

So.
Now that you understand, feel free to send me sympathy cards exploding with cash...to help with treatment, of course.

To show you how badly I have it, here is your

Window Wednesday Random Edition: (There is no method whatsoever as to why these pictures go together...cause they just don't. Where's my Fugee-o's?)

It's not a red ninja with leprosy, it's SUPPOSE to be a ladybug.
Photobucket
My perdy spring tulips that my husband bought for me. (Read: I bought them at the grocery store and thanked him when I got home.)
Photobucket

A succession of Princess B's paparazzi attack:
Photobucket

Photobucket

100 pictures later, "Ok, Mom, no more...putting on the shades."
Photobucket

"I MEAN it. I'm not looking at you."
Photobucket


Queen S's family portrait. (Left to right: L,B,Momma,S,DaddyG)
Photobucket

Just practicing for when he's older. All he needs is a newspaper across his lap and the football game on in the background, and he's got it down.
Photobucket

Queen S's first time skating. She was a pro.
Photobucket

This is how she started, with Teacher Sandra leading the way.
Photobucket

Queen S's impromptu shish-kebab, consisting of a birthday candle and snap peas.
Photobucket

I LOVE this picture Queen S did yesterday. In the sky are 2 angels, Jesus, and baby sister Lily who is in Heaven. Queen S drew herself standing outside on a stool, "so she could see them better." My heart just melted. She's such a sensitive gem!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chuchi said...

Bex...You Have no idea what reading your blog does to me...It gives me such a lift...and I am soo needing that right now...I am super lucky that i got you two days in a row!!!! love ya

Anonymous said...

I hope you are going to publish these! I can see the book cover now...Almost True Confessions of a Seriously Sleep Deprived Wife and Mother!!!