Friday, November 14, 2008

Flyday

Well, first of all, let me applaud your many guesses and comments for our last Friday's Flygirls post. Looks like many of you guessed correctly on at least one secret identity. I forgot to mention that if you guessed all 4 right, then you would win a 2009 Mustang convertible. Oh well, guess I'll have to keep it for myself, since it IS the most practical vehicle for a mommy of 3. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to the real identities of last weeks FANTABULOUS FRIDAY FLYGIRLS!

1) Chardonnay = Jenise
My beeeeautiful Floridian mamma of little stud, boiled baby J.

Photobucket Photobucket

2)Cinnamon = Miranda
Supermomma of 6...well, 5 and one coming in April!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket
3)Magenta = Skyla
Russian chef of all things organic, and mommy of beautiful baby E. (Oh, and that pee stick...no sibling for baby E just yet...stay tuned!!)

Photobucket Photobucket
Bambi = Julie
Glam rockstar and momma of one baby J and one big boy S.

Photobucket Photobucket

Aren't these ladies just STUNNING!!??
So, I WAS going to post 4 more chiquitas for you to guess on, but I'm going to be mean, and make you wait a whole week longer. Otherwise, this post would be ginormous. So one Friday, you'll get the Mustang stripper name quiz, and the following week, you'll get the answers. Fair enough. If I did this every week, I'd run out of friends like, next week. Ha! I'm sure I could resort to the ones in my head. But they're not as pretty.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Geez i wish i was a creative as you. never would have thought of doing something like this. that is why my blog is BORING!!!!!!
love ya

Anonymous said...

Josiah doesn't look like that anymore!:( Neither do I!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT !!!!! i want to have wordless wednesday too hahahah :P .... i love ur not me mondays hahahah ! lol.. so original ! hahah although if you dont patent it soon i may have to teaf it hahah ! LOL love ur pics !!